Judges will need to obtain a good understanding of the project, so it is important to ensure that each entry is submitted with comprehensive supporting documents and a succinct write-up.
Programmes and initiatives being considered for the PM’s CSR Awards will be carefully evaluated using the following criteria:
1. How effectively the company demonstrates its sincerity and commitment to CSR.
2. Major achievements of CSR activity in terms of the company’s stakeholders.
3. Outcomes and impact that have a long-term benefit for the community.
4. Sustainability of the programme.
5. How the company’s CSR programmes / initiatives differentiate it from its competitors.
6. Documentation of the company’s CSR commitment.